Welcome to the Navy Pier
Call (888) 463-0214 for Exclusive Rates and Special Offers!
Welcome to the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, one of
the most beautiful historic hotels in Chicago.
Treat yourself to a premier luxury hotel designed to capture the
essence of 1920's Chicago style with a modern twist. The
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile features delightful
details, right down to the draperies, carpets and stunning murals.
Choose your accommodations from a luxurious variety of room
The InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile is a place where
old-world style meets modern convenience. Enjoy a relaxing and
rejuvenating stay enhanced by exceptional service. Take a dip in
our ornate hotel pool. Stay connected in our 24-hour business
center. Grab a quick workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center
spanning three levels. Book your next stay at our luxury hotel and
delight in a host of amenities.
The InterContinental Chicago has obtained its Energy Star rating from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy, placing the property in the top 25 percent of facilities in the country for energy performance. The hotel is also a Green Seal Certified Hotel. Other earth conscious practices in place at the hotel include:
The InterContinental Chicagoís green practices are overseen by a green team called the GREAT team (Green Resources Environmental Action Team) which meets every two weeks and includes senior managers and top hotel executives. The GREAT team manages environmental implementation efforts and produces a monthly Green Travel Report for guests and staff.
- A guestroom energy management system;
- Compact fluorescent bulbs are used in guestrooms and corridors, T-8 linear fluorescents are used in back-of-house areas and T-1 cold cathode lamps are used in exit signs and stairwell areas;
- The lighting control system is integrated with the heating and cooling system which ensures that meeting spaces are not heated or cooled unnecessarily;
- 1.5 gallon per minute (gpm) aerators have been placed in all guestroom faucets. Showerheads with a 2.0 gpm flow rate and water-saving dual-flush toilets in public restrooms also reduce consumption. A towel and linen reuse program further adds to the savings;
- To reduce the volume of waste going to landfill, cardboard, glass, amenity bottles and kitchen oil and grease are recycled.
- The old bituminous membrane roof system has been replaced by a new green roof including drought-resistant plants that cover a 1,200-square-foot area.
- Use of low/no-VOC paints and Forest Stewardship Council-certified woods; and,
- The purchase of renewable energy credits to offset 50 percent of the hotelís electricity consumption.
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-Room Mini Bar
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Massage/Spa Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly (Dogs Only)
- Pool (Indoor)
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Video Checkout
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $67.00 per day
- Pet Policy: Dog-friendly accommodations